iBienvenidos!
11:27 a.m.
This is our class blog, a forum for us to practice our Spanish, meet our classmates, and just have fun with the language we are learning. Just a few rules to remember:
1. Always ask your parents permission to sign up for any website (this blog included).
2. Preview your comments before submitting, some questions you may want to ask are:
* "Is my comment appropriate for the classroom?"
* "Did I use proper grammar and punctuation (In Spanish and English!)?"
* "Am I willing to have everyone view my comment and give me feedback about it?"
Hope you enjoy the course. iHasta luego!
1. Always ask your parents permission to sign up for any website (this blog included).
2. Preview your comments before submitting, some questions you may want to ask are:
* "Is my comment appropriate for the classroom?"
* "Did I use proper grammar and punctuation (In Spanish and English!)?"
* "Am I willing to have everyone view my comment and give me feedback about it?"
Hope you enjoy the course. iHasta luego!
Publicar un comentario
Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.